We are looking forward to developing a strong parent-school relationship at Cypress Village and building an extraordinary community where teachers and parents work together daily to provide a world-class education for our children. Parental involvement makes a huge a difference in developing a collaborative school culture. There are so many ways our parents can help at our school.
PTA stands for Parent Teacher Association. Our unit, the Cypress Village Elementary PTA, is a dynamic group of parent volunteers with different backgrounds, work experiences, interests, and expertise that pool together our time and talent to serve the students of Cypress Village.
The Cypress Village Elementary PTA strives to foster communication and collaboration between parents, educators, and the community to ensure that students can excel to their full potential academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
The PTA is committed to serving the vibrant and multi-cultural community of Cypress Village with transparency, integrity, and inclusion. We will support and advocate for our children through meaningful programs and purposeful fundraising. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of our students.
Please send us an email if you have a comment, suggestion, want to join us, or just want to say hello!
- General PTA Inquiries - email@example.com
2022 - 2023 Executive Board
- President: Christophe Keyes firstname.lastname@example.org
- EVP: Eugene Prince email@example.com
- RecSec : Marjann Nazer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Win Chan email@example.com
- Financial Sec: Lydia Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Programs: Tiffany Craft email@example.com
- VP Fundraising: Jess Ngo firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Membership: Jenny Reyes email@example.com
- Historian: Jasmine Jean firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auditor: Vacant email@example.com
- Parliamentarian: Vacant firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question about a specific Program? Please reach out to the respective Committee Chair:
- Spirit Wear - email@example.com
- Hospitality - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Red Ribbon Week - email@example.com
- Reflections - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Run Club (KROC) - email@example.com
- Yearbook - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Fair - email@example.com
- Cyclone Dads - : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our site. It's you one stop place to become involved. On the site you can join the PTA, make a donation, purchase your child's spirit wear, order a yearbook and sign up to get PTA email information.