We are looking forward to developing a strong parent-school relationship at Cypress Village. We look forward to building an extraordinary community where teachers and parents work together daily to provide a world-class education for our children. Parental involvement makes a huge a difference in developing a collaborative school culture. There are so many ways our parents can help at our school.
PTA stands for Parent Teacher Association. Our unit, the Cypress Village Elementary PTA, is a dynamic group of parent volunteers with different backgrounds, work experiences, interests, and expertise that pool together our time and talent to serve the students of Cypress Village.
The Cypress Village Elementary PTA strives to foster communication and collaboration between parents, educators, and the community to ensure that students can excel to their full potential academically, emotionally, socially, and physically.
The PTA is committed to serving the vibrant and multi-cultural community of Cypress Village with transparency, integrity, and inclusion. We will support and advocate for our children through meaningful programs and purposeful fundraising. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of our students.
Please send us an email if you have a comment, suggestion, want to join us, or just want to say hello!
- General PTA Inquiries - email@example.com
2018-2019 Executive Board
- President Suparna Menon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Vice President Jeffrey Starke: email@example.com
- Treasurer Archana Darekar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Membership Luan Sy: email@example.com
- VP Fundraising - Daniel Park: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP Programs - Eva Aurelio: email@example.com
- Recording Secretary - Joy de la Rosa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Financial Secretary - Jenny Reyes: email@example.com
- Auditor - Marcella Moscowitz: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historian - Dewi Chantana: email@example.com
- Parliamentarian - Autumn Ceniza: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question about a specific Program? Please reach out to the respective Committee Chair:
- Spirit Wear - email@example.com
- Hospitality - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Red Ribbon Week - email@example.com
- Reflections - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Run Club (KROC) - email@example.com
- Yearbook - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book Fair - email@example.com
- Cyclone Dads - : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our site. It's you one stop place to become involved. On the site you can join the PTA, make a donation, purchase your child's spirit wear, order a yearbook and sign up to get PTA email information.
What is the Difference from the PTA and SSC?